Monday, August 2, 2010

First Post!

Hi CAFE group!

Would you please comment to let me know that you have accessed the blog and are able to comment? I have set it up so that you are all authors. I'm not exactly sure what that means, but I am hoping it means that you are able to invite other people and so forth. If not, let me know and I can make adjustments. I have set the blog to allow other people to read our blog and post as long as they are registered users with the system. I have also set it to archive our blog posts by month so that topics will be easier to find. I have set up a site search that will also allow us to search for posts about certain topics later in the year or in following years. Let me know if you have any suggestions or issues. Talk to you soon!!

Daryl

10 comments:

  1. Yay Daryl! Thank you for taking the time to do this. On a side note, have you gotten into your new classroom yet? Hope you are well! I think this was a great idea and it will work out really well. Thank you again for offering to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kerri! No problem. Can you tell me what you are allowed to do on the blog as an author? Can you change stuff or add other authors? I am not in my new classroom yet...I'm freaking out! I should be able to get in there next week. They are waxing the floors this week or something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    Yay! I love it this is my first blog. I am so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm giving everyone administrator rights!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah!!!!! I'm all signed on and ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what was the website u were referring to at the cafe?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I"m officially on and blogging. Thanks for setting this up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi everyone, Mary brought it to my attention that tomorrow is the school board meeting so maybe it would not be the best day to have our pensive party? Let me know what you think and some good times to reschedule?

    ReplyDelete